Interested in Coaching or Volunteering with TCS Volleyball?
All coaches and volunteers must attend a New Volunteer Orientation. Join us at our upcoming Orientation to hear more and sign up to serve in a Summer Program.
- When: Tuesday, August 27th
- Time: 6:30 - 7:30
- Where: The For The City Center, 500 E St. John's, Austin,TX 78752
- Join us at this New Volunteer Orientation if you've never volunteered with TCS Volleyball before and are interested in hearing more about who we are and how you can be involved!
Seasonal Volunteer Opportunities
There are multiple opportunities to volunteer with TCS Volleyball Programs:
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW: 6-month competitive club program. Our most in-depth program in terms of volleyball and relationally.
- VOLUNTEER ROLES: Head coaches, assistant coaches, team moms/court champions
- TIME COMMITMENT:
- 2-hour practices twice weekly
- 6-8 weekend tournaments
- Monthly/bi-monthly fellowship meetings
- UPCOMING DATES:
- Tryouts begin in July! Check out the dates on our Club Volleyball page.
- Practices start mid-November and season ends late April
RECREATIONAL TEAMS (Player Development Programs)
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW: 6-8-week recreational volleyball player development program for 3rd – 12th grade students
- VOLUNTEER ROLES: Head coaches, assistant coaches, game facilitators, check-in & registration
- TIME COMMITMENT:
- Meet once weekly– about 1 hour spent practicing, about 1 hour competing in game-play
- OR one 2-hour practice on a weeknight and Sunday evening games between 3:00 – 8:00 PM
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW: Instructional skills clinics for 3rd – 12th grade students
- VOLUNTEER ROLES: Volleyball coaches, check-in & registration
- TIME COMMITMENT: 45 min – 2.5 hours (dependent upon on-campus or off-campus). Volunteers are invited to attend as many clinics as able.
- Check our Clinics Page for upcoming dates