Become a TCS Volleyball Coach or Volunteer today!
All coaches and volunteers must attend a Volunteer Orientation prior to working with TCS Volleyball. Join us at an upcoming Orientation to learn more about our programs and the next steps for coaching or volunteering.
- Monday, February 24th and Wednesday, February 26th (attend one)
- Time: 6:30-8:00 pm
- Where: The For the City Center, 500 E St Johns Ave, Austin, TX 78752
- Join us at this New Volunteer Orientation if you've never volunteered with TCS Volleyball before and are interested in hearing more about who we are and how you can be involved!
- Dinner provided!
RSVP for a Volunteer Orientation here!
Seasonal Volunteer Opportunities
There are multiple opportunities to coach or volunteer with TCS Volleyball Programs:
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW: 6-month competitive club program. Our most in-depth program in terms of volleyball and relationally.
- VOLUNTEER ROLES: Head coaches, assistant coaches, team moms/court champions
- TIME COMMITMENT:
- 2-hour practices twice weekly
- 6-8 weekend tournaments
- Monthly/bi-monthly fellowship meetings
- UPCOMING DATES:
- Tryouts begin in July! Check out the dates on our Club Volleyball page.
- Practices start mid-November and season ends late April
RECREATIONAL TEAMS (Player Development Programs)
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW: 6-8-week recreational volleyball player development program for 3rd – 12th grade students
- VOLUNTEER ROLES: Head coaches, assistant coaches, game facilitators, check-in & registration
- TIME COMMITMENT:
- Meet once weekly– about 1 hour spent practicing, about 1 hour competing in game-play
- OR one 2-hour practice on a weeknight and Sunday evening games between 3:00 – 8:00 PM
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW: Instructional skills clinics for 3rd – 12th grade students
- VOLUNTEER ROLES: Volleyball coaches, check-in & registration
- TIME COMMITMENT: 45 min – 2.5 hours (dependent upon on-campus or off-campus). Volunteers are invited to attend as many clinics as able.
- Check our Clinics Page for upcoming dates