Fill out this form if you're interested in volunteering with TCS Volleyball this summer, OR if you'd like to hear more about our opportunities!
Let us know if you're able to make it to one of our Volunteer Orientation coming up at the For The City Center (500 E. St. Johns Ave)
Tuesday, May 21st OR Wednesday, May 29th
- 6:30-8:30pm - New volunteers OR if you have not volunteered with TCS Volleyball in the last year
- 7:30-8:30pm - Returning volunteers who HAVE served in the last year (Fall PDP, Club Volleyball, Spring PDP, or any clinics between July-Now) who are wanting to volunteer this summer. This hour will be program specific training for our Summer 2019 Volunteers.
Summer Volunteer Roles:
- Team coach: Coach an elementary, middle, or high school team. 1-2 practices per week on a weeknight, 4 gamedays throughout the summer on Sunday afternoons - minimal volleyball experience necessary, depending on age division
- Court Champion/Team Mom: help teams organize snacks and more, encourage coaches, emotional/spiritual support - no volleyball experience necessary
- Administrative Aid: help with check-in, waivers, payments, and general administrative needs - no volleyball experience necessary
- Game day referee or score keeper: Volunteer at our 4 game-days throughout the summer on Sunday afternoons - minimal volleyball experience necessary