The Fall Player Development Program is open to 5th-8th graders. Athletes will receive high-level volleyball training from our experienced TCS Volleyball Club coaches. This program is great for athletes who are looking to build a strong set of volleyball fundamentals or for advanced athletes to strengthen the skills they already have! Athletes from all schools and all clubs are welcome!
Athletes will be grouped based on age and volleyball experience level, to ensure the best experience possible for all of our athletes!
- Fall Player Development Program at Round Rock Sports Center. REGISTER NOW
- Ages: 5th-8th grade
- Days: Tuesdays
- Dates: September 15th – October 27th (7 Sessions total)
- Time: 6:00-7:30 pm
- Facility: Round Rock Sports Center
- Cost: $200 – Free/Reduced lunch discount scholarships available
- $100 due at Registration
- $100 automatic draft on October 6th
- Registering multiple children? Sibling discount applied at checkout!
We will be adhering to USA Volleyball’s Safe-to-Play Guidelines as well as the State of Texas Youth Sports Guidelines. To read more about our COVID-19 policies click HERE.
- COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Limited capacity
- Pre-screening questionnaire for each athlete
- Coach and athlete temperature will be taken upon arrival
- Coaches will maintain a safe distance of at least 6′
- Athletes will be required to maintain a safe distance throughout the session
- Breathable surgical face masks will be provided for all athletes
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available and athletes will be required to use sanitizer throughout the session
- Equipment will be sanitized between each session