Internships with TCS Volleyball
Become a TCS Volleyball Intern
Interns play a pivotal role in making TCS Volleyball programs a great experience for athletes and their families.
As TCS Volleyball intern, you will:
- Grow as leaders in Christ through training and hands-on experience
- Learn the fundamentals of non-profit management
- Become experts in inner-city community development
- Manage TCS Volleyball Player Development Programs for girls ages 8 – 14
- Develop innovative strategies to market TCS Volleyball through social media and web outlets
- Build relationships with people from different ethnicities, cultures and backgrounds
- Engage elementary age youth by coaching or assisting Total City Sports Volleyball Player Development Programs and clinics.
- Engage high school age youth by coaching or assisting Total City Sports Volleyball Club teams.
- Communicating with Total City Sports partners, volunteers and participants by writing creative and engaging newsletters and blogs highlighting programs and events.
- Facilitating events for various sports programs, coaches, volunteers, and donors.
- Support the operations of various sports programs like Total City Sports Volleyball Club and Player Development Programs.
TCS Volleyball internships range from three months to one year.